An update to the self-defense law that helped keep George Zimmerman out of prison is unconstitutional, a Florida judge ruled Monday. The Sunshine State’s new “Stand Your Ground” law — an NRA-backed measure shifting the burden of proof at pre-trial…
- Jax Beach residents upset some dunes won’t be repaired after hurricane
- Governor Scott Appoints One to Florida Housing Finance Corporation
- Florida Affordable Housing Funds Likely to Get Shifted
- What Type of Florida Housing Is Available?
- Florida’s Updated ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law Is Unconstitutional: Miami Judge